Friday, July 10, 2009

Nothing says FUN like Family Reunion!




Yes, FunFans, it's summertime. Time for friends and relatives to come knocking at your door, looking for a cool mountain breeze. And who can blame them? It's beautiful this time of year in Colorado. I'm very excited about a visit from Uncle Bud and Aunt Diane. Diane is in the white hat, Uncle Bud is peeking out behind cousin Jessie on the far right. Hey, there's dad and mom on the left, me, Bubba Sam, sister-like Karen and girly Christina round the table. Anyhow, I'm going to spend my weekend spit shining the place in anticipation. Sounds boring, but I actually like cleaning my house, and it's FREE.


For the rest of y'all there's a little more social fun on the horizon.
Tattered Cover Film Series is showing The Theif of Bagdad at 7pm on Saturday at the Starz Film Center. (Free, but limited tickets).
City Park Jazz offers Purnell Steel and the Jazz Machine on Sunday, 6pm.




2 comments: